Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Welcome to my blog.

 I had started with a page on Facebook to share gaming information and invite people to some of the fun I was having, but that page is only visible if you login to Facebook. I kept hearing from people that wanted to read the page but didn’t want to sign up with Facebook to see it. I can’t really blame them being keenly aware of what Facebook does with any personal information they get. So I started this blog so that anyone can read my posts anonymously without having to sign in to anything.


This blog is about PC video games and technologies used for gaming. Random news, editorials and anything else gaming-related might pop up here too from time to time on no particular schedule.

I hope something here is interesting to someone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment