Monday, May 18, 2015

SWTOR: Character Transfers Down


Things have been great fun on the Begeren Colony over the last month and I’ve decided to go ahead and move everything there. So I’m transferring another character, loaded with everything I can stuff into her cargo bays, so I can finally wave goodbye to the Harbinger forever. But it’s never quite that easy of course.

Currently the Server Transfer service is down and there seems to be little if any information as to why much less any estimate of when it might come back. Ugh, why BioWare, why?!

You can read all about it in the SWTOR forums:


http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=812731

While I wait for the Server Transfer service to become available again I’ve been trying to clean out the credit balances, crafting materials, unsold Cartel gear/items from all of my characters throughout the Harbinger server, but I’ve had to deal with server outages.

I'm hoping to be able to finish up my preparations to leave, eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment