Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Dollar Menu Speed Run

One thing that many people notice when they join our guild is that guild chat is often very quiet. That’s because most of the action happens in Ventrillo (voice chat). If you want to join and have the most fun with us grab your mic and download Ventrillo. The software is free and headset mics are cheap. The one I use is just a little over $20!

Often people tell me, "my mic is broken" or "I don’t have one and can’t afford one" and so on. It’s okay if you don’t feel social enough for voice chat, just be honest. For everyone else here is the cheap headset that I use, the Logitech H340. For the price it sounds great to me.

If you’ve never heard of Ventrillo and don’t know where to get the client this is the place: http://www.ventrilo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment